|Titre :||Teachers and trainers in a changing world - France : building up competences for inclusive, green and digitalised vocational education and training (VET)|
|Auteurs :||Vincent Joseph ; Stéphane Héroult ; Césaire-Régis Essis ; Régis Roussel ; Nadine Nerguisian ; ReferNet France ; ReferNet - Réseau européen de référence et d’expertise|
|Type de document :||ouvrage|
|Editeur :||Thessalonique [Grèce] : CEDEFOP, 06/2022|
|Collection :||CEDEFOP ReferNet thematic perspectives series|
|Format :||58 p.|
|Note générale :||Autres rapports nationaux sur le sujet « Teachers and Trainers in a changing world » https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-report-types/teachers-and-trainers-changing-world ou https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/teachers-and-trainers-in-a-changing-world .|
Thesaurus formation 2019FORMATEUR ; FORMATION FORMATEUR ; ENSEIGNANT ; FORMATION ENSEIGNANT ; TUTORAT ; FORMATION TUTEUR ; MAITRE APPRENTISSAGE ; PERSONNEL CFA ; FRANCE ; ETUDE ; BIBLIOGRAPHIE ; LEGISLATION ; REGLEMENTATION ; FORMATION INITIALE ; FORMATION PROFESSIONNELLE CONTINUE ; COMPETENCE ; COMPETENCE NUMERIQUE ; DEVELOPPEMENT PROFESSIONNEL ; COLLABORATION ECOLE-ENTREPRISE
Table of contents :
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Types of teaching and training professionals : main types ; VET schools ; teaching and training professionals by type of VET school.
- Chapter 3. Teaching and training professionals in schoolbased setting : Legislation ; Qualification and competence requirements ; Initial training programmes ; Requirements for continuous professional development ; Data on teachers and trainers in school-based settings.
- Chapter 4. Training professionals in work-based settings : Definitions ; Legislation ; Provisions for continuous professional development ; Data on trainers in work-based settings.
- Chapter 5. Partnerships between schools and companies : Examples of practice ; Cooperation between VET schools and companies ; Hybrid teachers and trainers ; Data on cooperation and hybrid teachers.
- Chapter 6. National and eu-funded projects and initiatives : Digital skills for remote and blended teaching ; Green skills for sustainability ; Preventing early leaving from VET.
- Chapter 7. National surveys of teaching and training populations.
- Chapter 8. Conclusions.
- List of abbreviations.
- References (bibliography).
- Annex 1. Legal provisions – initial training of teachers in vocational high schools.
- Annex 2. Reference texts for the continuous training of National Education teachers.
- Annex 3. Requirements to pass the CAPLP competition to become a vocational high school teacher.
- Annex 4. Compentences framework for teaching and education professions : competences related to continuing vocational training.
- Annex 5. MEEF curriculum content and possible initial training paths.
- Annex 6. 2019-22 master plan for continuing training of educational staff.
- Annex 7. National, academic and local plans set out from the master plan for continuing training of educational staff.
- Annex 8. Main sites and platforms offering distance training.
- Annex 9. Recent studies and reports published by CNESCO on teachers continuing training.
- Annex 10. Works carried out as part of the national concertation Grenelle de l’éducation.
- Annex 11. Qualifications to valorise and enhance apprenticeship mentors’ role and skills.
- Annex 12. Vocational education and training system chart.
|En ligne :||https://cumulus.cedefop.europa.eu/files/vetelib/2022/teachers_and_trainers_in_a_changing_world_France_Cedefop_ReferNet.pdf|
Documents numériques (2)
Adobe Acrobat PDF
Autres rapports nationaux sur le sujet "Teachers and Trainers in a changing world"